What Is Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy focuses on treating allergies without medications. This is accomplished by gradually administering an increased dose of the allergen, to which the person is allergic. The immune system reacts by reducing allergy symptoms which alleviates the need for medications.
Allergy Medication VS. Immunotherapy
• Temporarily desensitizes the patient by taking anti-histamines.
• Has side-effects consisting of drowsiness, loss of concentration, increased anxiety, nausea, loss of libido, depression, fatigue, loss of appetite, difficulty with urination, tremors, dry mouth, gastritis, and dizziness.
• Not allergen specific.
• Costs thousands of dollars over the course of a lifetime.
• Permanently desensitizes the patient to allergens within 1-5 years
• No side effects whatsoever.
• Customized antigen scientifically created for each patient by testing for fifty or more geographically specific allergens.
• All costs covered by most insurance companies.